Tuesday, October 20, 2009

When enough is enough!

Hi all! Sorry I've took so long to write a post. I feel so bad, but you should that I've been keeping the New Moon love alive!

Well today was the final straw for me! There is officially 30 days left until the movie, and I did something that I am shocked but oh so glad I did. Well I listen to a local morning radio show, and the two female dj's just kept giving wrong or inaccurate information about New Moon news.

Well what sent me over the edge, was that they reported that the New Moon cd just came out today. At that point I went online, found their emails and proceeded to email this lovely message:

"Hi. Long time listener of AJ's Playhouse and new listener of Star 94.1. I am writing because I simply can not take either the wrong information in regards to New Moon, or inaccurate information. I am a big fan of all things Twilight. I would be more than happy to help you with any pertinent information in regards to New Moon and/or anything related to Twilight in general. I write for a blog dedicated to All things Twilight and I know I have sites I get my information on in regards to Twilight related items. It is a huge fan base and I would feel better if you had accurate information when you report.
An example of what I am referring to is that the soundtrack for New Moon came out on Friday 10/16/09. I know as I purchased it. Pretty good cd too.
Oh you can laugh now. =D I am what you would call a Twi-Hard fan. Seriously. Thank you for reading"

I sent the email about 8:49am this morning. I really didn't think I would get a response, but I had to put it out there! Well lo and behold I got a response!Well from one of them. Here is what she said:

"Okay.... you have to keep me up to date on all things twilight! How bout an update.... want to send one daily and I'll make sure I do a countdown to the movie!"

I literally screamed. =D But the real test is will she actually update on the radio? We shall see and I will let you know!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, way to go!!!! No one really cares about Twilight on the station I listen to...it's sad. When Twilight came out they had a contest but only one. That's the only time it's brought up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NETTA! You serious?! Bahaha you should totally tell them to reference us X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to Go!!! Something I would totally do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad ya'll feel my pain! =D So far only one thing accepted and I for sure referenced our lovely blog! The interesting New Moon Makeovers. And I am listening to see exactly how they report anything Twilight related. I am a bit crazy as the days come closer, as everyone around me will tell you, but darn it I need to hear the right info! lol

    So if you hear something wrong, inaccurate, or nothing, dang it express yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.