Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Moon board game


I got the New Moon board game today. It's pretty much the same as the Twilight one. I played it with my mom and little sister and I lost...but if you know the Twilight one, you know that it's not based on knowledge. My little sister won because my mom rolled a 7.


There are 3 different covers for the game. I was like OMG I need them all. Then I read them and found they were all the same so I only got one. And my mom was like "Ash, let's be rational". Does anyone else have it? There were some questions that came up and they were from the movie and not the book but still loosely related so it was cool. The movie is going to be AMAZING!!! You got hints as to how the movie will be and it's pretty crazy. It's SOO exciting that the date is coming up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.