Friday, November 20, 2009

(POSSIBLE) SPOILER ALERT: New Moon Premiere - Cartersville, GA

Hey, guys and gals. This is Constance. I just got home from the New Moon premiere in Cartersville, GA. My friend, Megan, and I arrived at the theater around 7:30-ish to get in line. We were first!!! YEA!!!!! It pays to be early! Shortly, the movie theater began to swell with all the people there to see the midnight showing of New Moon.... AHHHH!!!!

I thought the movie was great. The wolf transformations are amazing - - - even better than the HD segment we got earlier. There were a few parts I would change, but almost everything was as I imagined it when I read the books. :) I definitely thought that Chris Weitz's ideas were great and spot on for the most part. Bella really played her part well --- much better (I thought) than in Twilight. I would have liked to see a little more action, but I know that is to come. :D From the Cullens to the Wolf pack to the Volturi, it was fantastic. Edward played his part equally as well as Bella! You could feel, see, and sense the anguish in his character; however, the one that tore my heart was Jacob - knowing he cares for Bella so much that he would do anything for her - but cannot have her!!!! AHHHH! Jacob was just great as well! The little quips of humor were on target! I think Chris Weitz is a winner!!! :) Alice ---- beautiful, witty, light, thoughtful, and quick as always!

SUGGESTIONS: If you have not read the books, please do so before seeing the movie!!! It will be better for you and the people around you. I was surprise and bewildered by how few read the books. You could obviously tell because everything startled, surprised, or amazed them about the plot. Don't leave your cell phone on or talk during the entire movie. There was one lady that kept saying, "Just kiss her, Jake!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.