Sunday, November 29, 2009

Twilight and Canada

(Emily=Tinsel Korey)
So, as I have mentioned before, I am writing my history essay on how the Twilight saga relates to Canada. And honestly it's a lot more than I had thought. We have aboriginals with large rolls like Jared and Harry Clearwater. We have women like Victoria, Emily and Heidi. Also there are young actors like Alec and Bree (who is coming up in Eclipse). I think it's pretty great really because for once in a life time, if they are in a Canadian made movie, I'll go see it! What do ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.