Saturday, November 14, 2009

TWLOHA Twilight Style!



I assume that a large portion of you have at least heard of TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms).

For those who haven't, read about it at TWLOHA.org.

Here's a short summary:
To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.

There's a story behind it, too, which you can read here.

TWLOHA Day was yesterday (Nov. 13) and I participated, along with several other people I know.

My arms started out like this (and no, I didn't draw the abominable heart on my right arm):




But by the end of the day, they had evolved into:




Would you like some close-ups of that?


Left Arm


Right Arm



And that, my friends, is how you make a great day even better.

P.S. I had to hold my camera in my mouth to take these pictures.
P.P.S. Check out my previous Twilighty hand art here.

2 comments:

  1. Love TWLOHA. I worked for 2 years with SAFE, doing therapy with self-injury so it was a big movement with our patients. Love to see two causes I love coming together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore you!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing these!!!!! It was a great day. And I still have love on my arms... I'm giving thought to having it permanent put there just because I love Love day so much.

    Anna, as always, you have brought the biggest smile to my face. Thank you friend. *hugs you close*

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.