Saturday, November 21, 2009

With New Moon Premiere, Eclipse Poster Emerges

Although I saw "New Moon" at a midnight premiere on Thursday, I still saw another movie ("2012") on Friday. I was sooooooo glad! First - because it was a good movie. Second - because I got to see the new "Eclipse" movie poster. Set your eyes on this!


You can check out "Eclipse" on IMDB and watch out for it on the Twilight Saga website.

You can get "Eclipse" countdown clocks on Twilight Guide. By the way --- only 220 days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.