Monday, December 14, 2009

Has anyone else noticed...?

This is the one I'm reading now and the one that made me think of it.

So, I am supposed to be writing about a personal Twilight story but I was wondering if anyone else has noticed things similar between the Twilight books and Lisa Kleypas books? They are VERY vaguely similar but still. It might only be me because EVERYTHING can be made a Twilight reference to me but has anyone else seen that? I might be one of the only teenagers out there that read historical romance but any other books that are similar? I could just be special like that but tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I read most everything including historical romance and Lisa Kleypas is a favorite. I do not think her book is in any way a rip off of Twilight. I think that a lot of books about romance are similar. The love, the conflict, the kidnapping:)--

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.