Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rob's worried about life after 'Twilight'

"If it suddenly dies down and suddenly no one is interested ... yeah, it is worrying," he says. "It's scary to think that it all might just fundamentally stop after the ' Twilight ' thing's finished."
...
AP: So if nudity doesn't make you blush, what does embarrass you?

Pattinson: Dancing. I used to dance all the time till I was 16 and I was at a wedding in Seattle. I didn't realize at the time that Canadian beer is like really strong, like 7.8 percent or something. And I was just going nuts on the dance floor and my dad was like, "What are you doing?" ... I've never been able to get that out of my head. I'm so self-conscious about it.

More here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.