Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weitz regrets the way he filmed Bella as a vamp


So, what would Weitz have done differently, if he had it to do it all over again?

"I wouldn't have shot Bella running through the forest with Edward, because I've never been at a screening of the film in which people didn't laugh at it," Weitz told me. "My heart sinks every time I hear that."

Weitz blames that snafu on the fact that "New Moon" wasn't previewed for audiences or focus groups, partly due to their intense deadlines and intense demand for "Twilight" content online.

"The moment anything is shown anywhere in public you can see it on the Internet in about a second," Weitz said. "Something being shown at the Rome Film Festival for 400 people is given away instantly, [such is] that extreme portability of media."

More here.

I have to admit that I was tempted to laugh there as well. Kristen's beautiful but neither her nor Rob looked very graceful or vampire-esque in that scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.