Sunday, November 21, 2010

PLT is going on hiatus

Hello all, you had probably all gathered this already considering nothing has been posted on Peace. Love. Twilight! since July, but PLT is going on hiatus and will most likely be deleted unless someone else wants to take responsibility for it.
I do still love Twilight but I have to say that my passion for it has faded and I honestly just don't have time to maintain this blog anymore. It was really nice to meet all the Twibloggers out there, keep in touch!
I will probably stop checking my peacelovetwilight@gmail.com email address and will most likely delete that as well.
Thank you all for being so supportive of the site throughout its astonishing growth last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.