Monday, November 9, 2009

PLT Wall of Fame: Our dearest 200th follower

Well, I promised that whoever became our 200th follower would receive a little somethin'...and indeed we do now have an astounding 204 followers!

Our wonderful 200th follower is RedRose15, who in fact was part of our staff until her schedule forced her to leave us... booo :(

Well I miss her dearly, and in return for being our milestone follower (why weren't you following before?!) she gets this lovely--kinda--banner:

Thanks RR! And all of our other followers too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am so honored! I might come back I don't know - let's hope life can clear up!

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.