Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Twilight Tuesday!


Stephenie Meyer Says She May Revisit 'Twilight' Universe Someday.

Author also reveals her dream car, says she needs to watch back-to-back 'Buffy' episodes.


The latest Twilight Tuesday is out!! It is the second part of an interview between Kim Stolz of MTV and Stephenie Meyer. View it at http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1592141/20080805/story.jhtml

Here's a part I found interesting.

MTV: Is it going to be hard to walk away from "Twilight"?

Meyer: I don't feel like I have yet. I'm still working with the Edward book, which keeps me in it. I know for absolute sure that this is the last time Bella's going to tell the story, but I don't know if I'll be able to leave all the characters behind. There are so many stories there. While I plan to do some other things first, I may come back to it.


And here's a challenge from MTV:

We also invite you to submit your "Breaking Dawn" questions now that you've read the book, so we can bring them to Meyer herself when she visits the MTV News studios for one of her first post-publication interviews later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.