Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Twibits and Bites

Here are your Twilight Bits and Bites for today:


Kristen 'Caught in the Act' from People.com:
Kristen Stewart was treated to a rousing version of "Happy Birthday" – and a cake at lunch – on a break from shooting New Moon in Vancouver. That night, the actress, who turned 19 on April 9, ventured out with Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed and fellow castmates at Chill Winston, a trendy restaurant. The following night, the (birthday) party continued – and the group dined at Rodney's Oyster House in Yaletown, where they ate oysters and enjoyed scotch and beers followed by a seafood and steak dinner.




Drew Barrymore wishes she could direct Eclipse:

"Oh, I wish that I was! I adore that project and I adore the team that's making it," she said. "And I am very honored to now be a director and going up for other movies and being offered other movies as a director. I'm now an actor/producer/director! How lucky am I!"

The Twilight cast shows up to the 100 Monkeys concert in Vancouver last night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.