Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rob and Kristen get steamy in Italy *drops dead on the floor*


Yes, your eyes are functioning properly. Yes, that is Rob shirtless, getting it on with Kristen. And yes, I just fell on the floor.

These New Moon set pics were taken in Italy. I assume this is the reunion scene in Volterra?

Oh my.
Looks like they were getting really into it here. How I wish I were Kristen...now more than ever... *sigh*
Why  yes, Rob, you can take that shirt all the way off now. ;)

Yikes! Definitely the reunion/revealing of himself in the sunlight scene.

More NM set pix from Italy from Radar Online here.

Did you swoon as much as I did when you saw these photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.