Monday, June 1, 2009

A New Moon Trailer Analysis


...from the one and only Kimberly at BuddyTV: Twilight

Kim is a die-hard fan like the rest of us, but she has her ups and downs with the trailer.

"I make no apologies about how big of a Twilight fan I am. I'm obsessed. I watched all of the MTV Movie Awards last night just so that I could catch every single shot of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and the rest of the Twilight crew. I shushed the room every time one of them opened their mouths to speak. I downloaded the New Moon trailer and have watched it over and over again. Because of all this, I've noticed a couple of awesome and a couple not-so-awesome trailer moments I'd like to share with you today."
More here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.