Sunday, June 7, 2009

Slight change in color scheme...

A reader suggested that I darken the background color of the blog a little bit because she found it hard to read. Of course I want it to be easy for you to read! So I darkened it to a more blue-green. I don't know if this is permanent; I'm going to try a few different color schemes out.


What do you think of this one?


EDIT: I changed it back because I didn't like the darker color. However, I darkened some of the font colors to make it easier to read. Hope it's better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.