Saturday, July 25, 2009

Alex Meraz Interview By Twilight Italia

"Twilighters Italia had the opportunity to speak with The Twilight Saga: New Moon star Alex Meraz this weekend while he were in town for the London Film & Comic Con.

In the interview, Meraz was vividly candid and spoke a lot about both himself and his work.

In the interview with Meraz, he revealed that he has read neither Eclipse nor the script for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, but that by the time he returned home he will have read the book.

One of the most interesting and profound answers Meraz gave was to a question about how he became interested in the performing arts.

Said he, "I think it started since I was born, I always had a need to express myself, you know, as a human being, and I found that it felt right when I expressed myself through art, dance, through acting, so it kind of happened naturally. You know, it just kind of flows through me, and I don't know life without it. So, it's just kind of wonderful . . ." That interview is available: http://www.twilightersitalia.com/sito/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=969:ale-meraz-lfcc-19-072009&catid=92:interviste-esclusive&Itemid=122"

http://www.twilightersitalia.com/sito/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=969:ale-meraz-lfcc-19-072009&catid=92:interviste-esclusive&Itemid=122

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.