Saturday, July 4, 2009

Interview with a Vampire starring Peter Facinelli

Sorry guys, I'm pretty sure alot of people missed the Vampire Baseball event with Peter Facinelli etc. It was on such notice the event was posted and I apologize for that :) But to make it up here's an exclusive interview the day of the event.

RadarOnline.com: How is the trip going?
Peter Facinelli: It’s really pretty; I’m sitting outside the motor home park right now it’s really beautiful. There’s no coast but it’s beautiful. It looks a lot like Twilight. There are lots of big tall pine trees.

RO: Are you a safe driver ?
PF: Well I had a rough patch last month, I got four tickets in three weeks all for different things, I was some kind of police magnet, I don’t know why. I’m going to fight all of them; you never want to admit you’re wrong. I should go there in person and fight all of them...

Read more at RadarOnline.com !

Article and Source by RadarOnline.com

Picture by http://teamgeorgia.files.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.