Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Moon Trailer...Ghetto Style!

So I wanted to see the new movie Band Slam this past Friday, but funds were not looking good until next Friday. And the only reason to go to the movie was to see the New Moon Trailer. So I was totally bummed.

That is until my friend sent me a link to a youtube video showing the trailer. Ghetto style, seriously!! Have to say at first the girls chit chatting in the background totally ticked me off, but then I ignored them as I saw a phantom Edward try to talk sense into Bella. Ok I have to stop because I am seriously getting chills all over again!

Ok, so as the scene progresses I found myself getting caught up with the audience in the theater and getting just as excited as if I was truly there to see a giant Jacob, Bella, and a phantom Edward on screen.

And when Jacob took off his shirt, I knew right then and there, this second movie is going to be for hardcore fans and not the average one. Why? Because as they screamed I screamed on the inside as I was at work. And that was just a taste! When the movie is rolled out in November, those screams will be louder which will ensure another go around just to hear the actors speak. No average movie goer will stand for the noise that will come!

I am getting uber excited! 95 days ladies! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.