Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eclipse fans camp out in L. A. for premiere!



Hello kiddos! I am sorry to say I've been absent for a bit and I regret not being here to offer up my thoughts on all things Twilight. I am coming back, and what I have here is an interesting article that I came upon this morning from the Los Angeles Times.


Are you a true fan? Seriously if I had the time and the money as well as plans I would be out there with those people. This reminds me of Comic Con last year where those hardcore fans waited to see the cast and it seemed it was well wortth it. Click on the link to read the full article. I for one am extremely jealous as I am only about 2 hours away.


Glad to be back! Looking forward to more posts.


Picture courtesy of L.A. Times Blog: Ministry of Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.