Monday, February 16, 2009

A Fan Review of the Twilight Movie


One of our readers, Amy, e-mailed me her review of the Twilight movie. Here it is:

Dear Peace. Love. Twilight! Members,

I GIVE THE TWILIGHT MOVIE 3 AND A HALF STARS!!!!!!
The reason I gave this movie the rating that I gave it is because although I enjoyed the movie A LOT , there were still a few flaws.
I myself am a big fan of the book series, but I have to admit the movie wasn't sooo hot.

The actors they chose for the movie were great for the parts they got but the director missed a lot of things and details in the movie. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!!!!? They got the Cullens' house wrong (even though it was still a cool house), they skipped the part where Edward tells Bella about Carlisle and the Volturi and they skipped some great parts of the book. Do you see where I am going with this?
Anyway those are some of the reasons I gave this movie 3 1/2 stars.


Thanks for your time!!!,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.