Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Twilight Scene It WII...YAY


Wow, long time no-write? Anyways, I hope everyone had a good holiday and Happy New Year. Now, Twilight story or relatedness. Twilight Scene It WII is the answer no matter what the question. It's the greatest game ever and I always win (especially when playing against myself). I love that game, I also got the Twilight journals that I admire from a far for fear of ruining them.

But back to the Twilight WII, I can play that game on my own (no one plays with me for above reason) and unlike the board games, that's OK. I was very excited!!

So, any one have that game? What's your favourite question? Mine are the little detail ones like who played Esme, what song is playing at the prom when they dance, what song is playing while they are playing baseball. Yeah, those are the questions I like, because no one has any idea :)

1 comment:

Don't leave me hangin'!

Vote For Us!

Twilight Poison TopsiteMy Topsites ListTwilightMania.com Elite TopsiteTop Twilight BlogsHier gehts zur ToplistePage Rank CheckerEntertainmentTop BlogsPeace. Love. Twilight! at BloggedA friendly, fresh, fierce blog with all of your latest Twilight news. Frequently updated with new Twilight-y features.Alltop. We're kind of a big deal.
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Sweet Melody kit.